Australian scientists hope that a tiny device just 3cm long and a few millimeters wide will enable paralyzed patients to walk again by allowing them to control bionic limbs with the power of subconscious thought.
- Following Sundance Win, Autism Documentary To Hit Theaters
- Report: Inclusion On Rise In Nation's Schools
- Bill Punishes Mentally Ill Found Not Guilty of Crimes
- Alpha One Seeks Youth Peer Counselor/Mentor
- Workshop aims to dispel stereotypes around disabilities
- Bucksport Effort Seeks to Help Older Residents 'Thrive in Place'
- Scientists create the first ever autistic monkeys
- Lego unveils first ever minifigure in wheelchair