Everyone needs to vote in the upcoming Maine election. If you are a voter with a disability, you should know your rights. Knowing your rights will help make sure you can vote.
- Best Cities For People With Disabilities
- He Saved his life, but not his leg
- Researchers Gain Autism Insight By Studying Broccoli
- Disability Mentoring Day Highlights Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Maine Disability Panel on Living Independently Starts Work
- Access Across America
- Wearables Won't Just Measure Your Mood, They Will Fix It
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month 2014
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?