Federal and state officials are investigating Boston College for possible violations of accessibility laws, amid complaints from some current and former students with disabilities who describe navigating sections of the campus as a nightmare.
- Wounded Marine Finds New Life As An Underwear Model
- Seventy percent of the FDNY's females are retiring on disability
- Wheelchair Users: We need your input
- Coping With the Physical Toll of Decades of Farming: 'Agrability Project' Aims to Help
- Architecture For Everyone
- Assistive Technology from Ancient to Modern Times
- Portland makes it clear to property owners: Shovel your sidewalks
- Seth's Journey
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.