Most prosthetic manufacturers build their products with a certain amount of blandness so their artificial limbs won't stand out. So much effort is put into making them appear natural that some artificial limbs are so real realistic that they are indistinguishable from a real limb when viewing them at a distance.
- Porous material holds promise for prosthetics, robots
- How ad-blocking software could revolutionise disabled people's lives
- Glove Translates Sign Language Into Speech and Text
- A to Z guide answers questions about sex with a disability
- Texas man creates affordable prosthetics
- 2015 Maine Design Awards Winners Announced
- Free Outdoor Yoga Event for Brain Injury Survivors
- Alpha One Benefit Concert with Patty Griffin this Saturday
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.