Maine Design Awards 2015
In Recognition of the 25th anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act on July 26th, 1990, Alpha One and AIA Maine have collaborated to announce the SustainABLE for ME Design Awards 2015 .
Projects will be recognized that demonstrate creative sensitivity toward the accessibility of all users and help create a more sustainable Maine.
Design Awards Celebration takes place September 25th, 2015 at Pine Tree Camp, Rome, ME.
- Registrations open June 29, 2015
- AIA Members $50/$25 per entry/Non AIA Member $100/$50 per entry*
- Register and submit online at www.sustainableforme.org
- Submissions due by 5:00PM July 31, 2015
- Winners Notified August 24, 2015
*First submission is $50 for AIA Maine members and $100 for all others. The fee for each additional submission by the same architect or firm is $25 for AIA Maine members and $50 for all others. (There is no limit on submissions.). Register now at www.sustainableforme.org.