The scholarship provides awards of $2,000 each to selected candidates for post-secondary school education, including both undergraduate college education as well as graduate programs.
- Student leads effort to change accessibility signs
- Portland Wheelers Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Innovations offer independent living to those with complex needs
- Three wars and a lasting love story: Cambridge couple's romance endures
- SOMArts show 'Dis/Play' combats 'tired notions of disability'
- Action Alert: Tell Congress Now Is the Time to Invest in Independent Living!
- Mainer starts travel company for special needs families
- iBill technology speaks value of currency to visually-impaired people
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.