Details emerge about the plan to improve service, but questions remain and a state evaluation is ongoing.
- Free Book Reading in Camden
- New England ADA Center Offers Free Training for Communities
- First Person to Become a Government-Recognized Cyborg
- UK Organization Creates a Series of Mannequins with Physical Disabilities
- Sugru Magnet Kit Offers Some Possibilities
- Apple partners on innovative new hearing aid
- Critics of DHHS move out of Portland: Bus route to new site has 72 stops
- Maine Transportation Forums Need Your Voice
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.