People with dementia and learning difficulties are being urged to use new telecare technology that will help them to stay independent while on the move.
- Disability-friendly parks in Dubai by 2016
- Nordstrom's New Campaign Features Model in a Wheelchair
- JCPenney Featuring Real People Mannequins In Their Store Windows
- Ring Helps The Blind Read Any Printed Text Without Using Braille
- 25th Anniversary of the ADA Audio History Project.
- Maine Developmental Council Awards Grant For Virtual Community Development
- 2014 Empowerment Forum For People with Disabilities
- Health Disparities Project
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.