Traditionally, if you'd need a cancer biopsy taken, the doctor has to cut and analyze a piece of the actual tumor - but that might change very soon. A new and potentially life-changing method is being tested in labs across the United States.
- Run For Independence 2015
- Making NYC's Aging Subway System Accessible
- How Brain Pacemakers Treat Parkinson's Disease
- Designing for Disability
- Which are the best countries in the world to live in if you are unemployed or disabled?
- Netflix Offers Audio Description for Visually Impaired
- Apple highlights accessibility features of the Apple Watch
- Students make the world's lightest, least expensive motorized wheelchair
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.