Walk-n-Roll, a community safety advisory group, will host two public forums to receive comment, critique, and ideas on cycling, walking, and using wheelchairs and other adaptive devices in Bangor. All residents, businesses, organizations, city and state employees, and visitors are invited.
- Education Scholarship Now Taking Applications
- App Connects Blind Users with Sighted Helpers
- UK Cinema fails to provide wheelchair access for The Theory of Everything
- Republicans target Social Security disability
- Glaucoma: Non-Discriminant of Age
- Rand Paul Says Most People On Disability Don't Deserve It
- Skowhegan Police Promise Crackdown on Disabled Parking Abuse
- Department of Labor Home Care Rule Vacated!
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.