There is a public hearing this Wednesday, March 4th on the Governor's proposal to significantly cut existing drug and health care benefits to nearly 40,000 very low income Maine seniors.
- Lawmakers push for better disability pensions for cops and firefighters
- Sex, Lives and Disability: What Disabled Bodies Can Teach Us About Sex
- NAMI Basics Education Classes in Augusta, Bangor, Lewiston and Portland
- The Best Adaptive Technologies Are Designed by, Not for, People With Disabilities
- Can music help to de-stigmatise disability in Gaza?
- Wheelchair Users: We need your input
- Wounded Marine Finds New Life As An Underwear Model
- Inquiry over Boston College Accessibility
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.