Last week a woman who was born without a hand, showcased her new bionic arm - said to be the most lifelike one yet. But bionics can cost over $100,000 and aren't an option for everyone - so what do other people do?
- Accessible single-level home in Westbrook for sale
- Experts at MDI Bio Lab conference see future therapeutics in regenerative medicine
- The Wheelchair Gets a Makeover - and a New Name
- Never Park in a Disabled Spot in Brazil
- 3 paraplegic handcyclists make history with Trek Across Maine
- 'Responsive street furniture' in cities could boost accessibility
- Quadriplegic man forced off flight by police after pilot 'said it was unsafe to fly with him on board'
- 2015 Scholarship Winners Announced
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.